Labels

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Supporters!

So today was another day full of nsliy planned/related activities, but it was still really fun! Today we met our supporters, which are basically college students we will meet with twice a week to study and talk with, as well as do other activities with outside of class. We met pretty early and did some fun (gues what) icebreakers! They were like team building activities as well. They had a lot of snacks there, but then we had kimbap and 떡뻑이 for lunch! I really like my supporter group and we had a lot if fun today, so I'm looking forward to what we will do in the future!
After that we went to class and did studying stuff. I didn't take any pictures today, so I'll just put in a picture of the aloe drink I bought in school haha. 
Also it was a little rainy today, so I took an umbrella selfie. 
I feel pressured to out in as many pictures as I can in here, but my face and the juice I drank are just as interesting, right? 
Oh well, tomorrow I'm going on another adventure around Seoul, so hopefully that post will be better than my last two! I can't believe it's already Tuesday, the past two days have flown by so fast. But then again, days also seem longer here. I theorized it's because we are doing so much in one day, and with public transportation we can go a lot of places in a short amount of time. It's a lot of fun to be able to explore so much but it's also extremely tiring. But I'm only here for six weeks, so I might as well cram everything in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment