Labels

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday at last!

So today started out early- I left the house before anyone was awake to go to the middle school I visited earlier. We had been helping them with a project but since I wasn't there last time I kind of just hung out with the students. It was fun, but I also felt obliged to go at least one more time because I had joined a group the day of the tour! We talked with a few of the students and had snacks and stuff, which was cool. I also *ahem* took some snacks for class since the students didn't finish them. No running to the mini stop between classes= 2$ saved. I also saw this really disturbing picture about reducing cows to save the environment on the wall of the classroom.
After the middle school we walked to Sinchon and had lunch in the Hyundai department store. We had Mos Burger, which is a Japanese burger chain and it's so good! I had a teriyaki chicken sandwich and Melon soda and it was a nice change! I haven't had a sandwich in a while so I enjoyed it!
After lunch we went to class and had a nice time there! We were doing improv speeches about our schedule, which was a little nerve wracking but the topic was simple so it wasn't too bad. It's just hard to come up with things on the spot! 
After class a group of is hit up Idae for a little shopping and stuff. I bought a few gifts and some clothes/makeup and then went home. I did buy one if the infamous milkshakes-in-a-pouch ice creams for seven eleven on the way home from the subway station and it was delicious haha. Highly recommend! Why doesn't he US have such good convenience store ice cream? Anyways, I'm excited for tomorrow and the weekend and the stuff I have planned so early sleep tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment