Labels

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Back to Korea?!?

I am so excited to say that I will be returning to Korea this summer! It has been almost exactly two years and all I could think about since then was how to get back to this country that I've had the wonderful opportunity to start to explore and get to know through the NSLI-Y program. This summer I am actually interning for the organization that helps organize the NSLI-Y Korea program in Seoul, an opportunity I am extremely excited about. While I am there I will also be taking Korean classes at Yonsei University's Korean Language Institute to better my Korean through formal classroom instruction. I leave tomorrow and I can hardly wait to step off the plane back into Seoul, a city that catalyzed so much growth and change in my life over these past two years. I am honored and excited to see what this summer has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment