Labels

Monday, June 6, 2016

Back in Seoul!

Finally I'm back in Seoul! I arrived Saturday and it's now Monday night and honestly I still haven't done that much, just walked around a little, ate a little, and slept a lot. This time I was so jet lagged, and it didn't help that I went out to explore Hongdae with my room mates Saturday night, the night that I arrived. We didn't get back to the apartment until around 3:30 in the morning, so my sleep schedule was still extremely messed up until today. I even fell asleep on the couch last night watching TV (lol).
But yesterday I went to the bookstore and I picked out some textbooks, but I didn't buy them yet so this week I think I'll go back and pick them up. I really do need to start studying Korean harder, these past few nights I've been watching netflix, while one of my other roommates, who is from Taiwan, is studying so hard for her Korean class. I feel bad but at the same time I need to buy a textbook to keep myself on track. I went to the store yesterday as well, and picked up eggs, bread, cereal, etc. But I've had cereal like twice already because I'm too lazy to cook anything tbh.
Today I slept late and then went to Sinchon to explore Yonsei, the university where I'll be taking Korean classes. While I was there I visited Sogang, the place where I used to attend school when I was here on the NSLI-Y program. it was so nice to be back in the area and see how it had changed. I didn't want to go to a restaurant so I bought some food from 7-11, picked up bubble tea, and had a little picnic at a table in the shade on Sogang's campus. Then I came home and slept for like three hours, so it was a fairly uneventful day.
Tomorrow I start my internship though and then soon after my classes start so my relaxing days will definitely come to an end!
Yonsei's campus

No comments:

Post a Comment