Labels

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lotte World!

So today was fun and tiring and I packed a lot of stuff in it while I could. Might as well, considering that my days here are numbered haha.
But this morning I went to Lotte World (finally) with my supporter group and it was a lot of fun! We went as our cultural activity since our study sessions are now over, and we also went so we could film some of our final project there! We ended up getting quite a lot done and we had fun too :). Even though we could only stay for a little bit since we had class, it ended up working out alright. 
Lotte world is half inside and half outside! 
Us on a flume ride taking dangerous selfies with my phone
Well this looks familiar...
It started raining while we were there but it was fine because we had already been on some rides, and we were about to leave anyways. 
After that we rode the subway back and I picked up a sandwich before class since we didn't have a lot of time to spare for lunch. Class today was fun but bittersweet- it was our last actual Korean class since tomorrow is our final exam. I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure it will be fine as long as I study! 
After our last Korean class, I went to go meet up with my pen pal before I left Korea for good. It was so nice to see her in person! We went to a palace (which I liked better than gyeongbukgung, not gonna lie) and then we got bingsu and went to Cheongyecheon! Everything was so nice and pretty, it was one of those nights that just makes you feel all happy inside. I love Seoul so much, it is definitely one of my favorite cities and I want to come back so bad. I want to see everything, do everything (eat everything) while in here but I dont have enough time anymore. In glad I went to one more new place to sightsee at this week though! 
The palace was deoksugung and it had western and eastern buildings, which was really cool to see! 
After walking around the palace for a bit we went and got mango bingsu! It was delicious, of course, like all mango bingsu. 
After mango bingsu we walked to the gate if another palace. It was closed but the lights outside at night looked really beautiful! We couldn't get too close but it still looks really pretty! 
When we finished looking at the palace we walked back to Cheongyecheon and it was open! It was all lit up at night and it looked really pretty. 
But after that we had to part ways so that I could be home by curfew. I was starving for real food so I picked up a sandwich on my way home. Two sandwiches in one day. Obviously making the most if my time in Korea haha. But I ate as I walked and then showered and fell right asleep (instead of starting to pack, of course. I'm also typing this the next day instead of packing as well. Ugh). 






























No comments:

Post a Comment