Labels

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Exam Day!

Today this morning my supporter group went to insadong to finish filming and editing our final video project! We danced in front of more strangers, just like last time, and we actually got a lot done! After filming some random scenes we went to a bingsu cafe and had mango bingsu. Second one in two days and I regret nothing.
I also did some last minute gift shopping because I needed to haha.
We edited the video for a really really long time and didn't have enough time left to eat lunch before going to school so we just ate lunch in the break between exams haha. Today was our final exam day, which was a little stressful but honestly it wasn't too bad. We had a reading, writing, listening, and then oral test and I finished around 4:30. 
This is my school hallway!
After that we were free to leave so I went with some other friends who had finished early (we were lucky because we had early oral interview times) to Hongdae for last minute gift shopping/ just to walk around. I ended up buying a banana chip donut (I think the name was longer but I forget) from Dunkin donuts and it was delicious!
We also wandered into a giant Korean manga store and it was ridiculous haha. 
After a little shopping, etc. we all split up and went home to spend some time with our host family. My host family took my out for samgyeopsal, and it was delicious. We actually went to the same restaurant and sat in the same spot that we did on the first day I got here. They probably didn't even notice but I'm all sentimental so it made me feel kind of sad. This dinner was a lot less awkward but my Korean still sucks, even if it's improved a lot haha. After samgyeopsal we went out for bingsu! We got the persimmon and red bean one again and it was really good~ now it's time to pack, which isn't fun and makes me sad, but I don't want to do it the day I have to leave the house so I must finish tonight haha.  



No comments:

Post a Comment