Labels

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Final Project!

So today was a planning day for our showcase project at the closing ceremony, meaning that instead of the normal study meeting with the supporters we all met in one place to plan what we are going to do. Our exact idea is a surprise, but we plan to so a video so it should be a lot of fun!
Our supporter had to leave early from the meeting so we tagged along with a few other supporter groups to get lunch in Hongdae. We ended up eating at an Italian/American restaurant and it was pretty good! I got pasta and really liked it :) 
We sat with the NSLIY photographer guy and we ended up looking through most of the pictures he has taken on the trip. They were so nice and I'm really excited to see them all at the end of the program. I still can't believe six weeks has gone by so fast! At this point there is hardly anything left to do, and definitely no tine to do it, so our days are fairly uneventful. We went to class and played some fun reveiw games as well as actually reviewed, during which I found out I really need to look over vocabulary for the final exam. 
After class I did some more last minute souvenir shopping (I really shouldn't have waited until the last minute and we are all really kicking ourselves about that) and then went home! Not before getting ice cream in the subway station, of course. 
When I got home my host family had gone out but they brought me home kimbap and so I ate that ^_^ and then I played with the puppy some more haha. He is seriously the cutest thing ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment