Labels

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

To South Korea and Beyond

Hello! I'm Tatum, a reader, writer, dreamer, language nerd, quote collector, postcard writer, and (arguably most importantly) a NSLI-Y scholarship recipient! So what does that mean? In just a few short months, I will fly 10 plus hours to a foreign country to then stumble through conversations in a foreign language and basically have the time of my life.
I started this blog to make inexcusably terrible puns and document my (approximately) 7 week journey to South Korea. Mostly to make terrible puns, though.
Anyways, I made some blog posts on my tumblr (http://everyflight.tumblr.com/) about the NSLI-Y application process as well as the interview, so I will copy and paste them into this blog as well. Hopefully this blog can inform future applicants, show people some awesome pics of Seoul, and at the very least, entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment